Sugeng Pinarak Ing Alam Lamunanipun Tiang Ndusun

Custom Search

Friday, March 20, 2009

My feeling

ever wondered why i cared so much about you ?
ever wondered why i showered so much concern on you ?
i thought you were special .
i thought you were different from the rest .
i thought you understood me .
i tried not to fall for you .
i tried to regard you as only a friend and nothing more .
i tried really hard to make the feelings i have for you go away .
believe me , i tried really hard to do all these .
there were alot of rumours about you .
i tried not to believe what they said about you cos i said to myself
one day , they will see you through my eyes . somehow .
maybe i was too sensitive .
maybe i cared too much .
maybe you didnt mean anything you said at all .
i rather you say it straight to my face and mean it .
yes , it would hurt . but its better than what im facing now .
what happened to always being there for me when i needed you ?
i need you now more than ever , but you just dont care .
i dont want your money .
i dont want anything else .
i just want you .
i keep cry myself to sleep every night .
not just night , in the day too .
i have so many things to say to you ,
i dont want to let you go ,
i want you to be by my side right now .
i'll cry a million tears to have you back , by my side .
wait , i have cried .
im sorry if i took you for granted .
everything is so different . even you .
i'd to anything to have the old you back , here .
everytime i say i love you , i really do .